top of page
- 17 Mar, 6:10 pm – 08 Apr, 4:10 pmPhee Broadway Foyer, 212 Barker St, CastlemaineCastlemaine Fringe is 30!! Check out the photos and festival memorabilia from Fringe festivals from 1992 - present, with live music from the original Fringe Samba band! Opening Fri 17th March 6.00pm 17th March - 8th April - Open during library hours
- 17 Mar, 7:00 pm – 08 Apr, 7:00 pmThe Taproom, 1 Walker St, Castlemaine VIC 3450, AustraliaNed Middleton paints bright, larger than life paintings of his favourite pop stars. Applying a raw, unedited style to his painting. His works are bold, tough and amazing.
- 17 Mar, 7:40 pm – 07 Apr, 5:00 pmMount Alexander Shire, Mount Alexander ShireThe Fringe 2023 Art Windows Trail features small works hidden in shop windows, installations taking over empty buildings, and art that transforms our streetscapes into a multitude of galleries. A list of artists and traders will be released on the 15th March at castlemainefringe.org.au/art-windows
- 17 Mar, 8:00 pm – 08 Apr, 8:00 pmNorthern Arts Hotel, 359 Barker St, CastlemaineFrank Veldze’s Gigantic Wall of Vision and Sound plus Another Roadside Attraction. A Multi-Function-Polis site, collegiate and open to new ideas. Free nightly.
- 18 Mar, 11:00 am – 03 Apr, 4:00 pmLot 19, 19 McShanag Drive, CastlemaineYou’ve arrived at a curious exhibition of four local artists. A perplexing journey to a destination of your imagination. Paintings, collages, ceramics, assemblage and prints in Castlemaine’s own art tram. Artists: Hazel PM Annear, Sally-Ann Charnock, Coupe and Teagan Niessen.
- 18 Mar, 11:00 am – 17 Apr, 4:00 pmCASPA, Above Stonemans Bookroom, 101 Mostyn St, CastlemaineDare to daydream is an interactive installation by Jody Galvin & Kerry Gilmartin. Rest underneath this piece while sweet musical sounds create an atmosphere to dreamily bliss out to, presented alongside mixed-media works from CASPA artists.
- 18 Mar, 11:00 am – 17 Apr, 3:00 pmLot 19, 19 McShanag Drive, CastlemainePassages - A survey 2007 - 2022 - a mixed media series of 22 works featuring off the wall 3D constructions of digital and constructed forms.
- 25 Mar, 12:00 pm – 09 Apr, 12:00 pmThe RedShed, Church St, NewsteadThe RedShed is the newest addition to Newstead thriving art community. With a range of exhibitions & workshops across the program. Check out www.redshed.art
bottom of page